For the purchase of a new Samsung smartphone, 1 & 1 customers can request a trade-in voucher for their used old device.
If you decide on a 1 & 1 rate that includes the latest Samsung smartphone, there may be a very good trade-in price in exchange for your used smartphone. The United Internet subsidiary now offers a corresponding program, offering up to € 450 for used smartphones. Basically, the trade-in voucher serves as a discount on your new device. To get the best price, your used device must also be in very good condition. Logical.
As of now, 1 & 1 is offering up to € 450 for an old Android smartphone when you order a new Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 +, S10e, Note 10 or Note 10+ in combination with a 1 & 1 All-Net Flat.
Examples of 1 & 1 exchange awards (excerpt):
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 or Sony Xperia 5: 450, – €
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus: € 400
- Google Pixel 3 or Samsung Galaxy Note 8: 350 €
- Honor 20 or Huawei P20: € 300
- Samsung Galaxy A50 or Huawei P30 lite: 250 €
- LG G6 or Huawei P10: 200 €
- Honor 7, Samsung Galaxy A5 or many other Android smartphones: 150, – €
1 & 1 exchange conditions:
- Operating system: Only Android devices are allowed as exchange devices.
- Device Condition: The following minimum requirements must be met:
- The device can be turned on
- No screen and / or broken back cover
- No locks
- No stolen goods
- 1 & 1 exchange offer applies to 1 & 1 All-Net Flat S, M, L and XL on the LTE and E network. D-Netz remains excluded from this offer.
- If the customer opts for the exchange offer, they waive the fee discount and the opportunity to participate in the world of 1 & 1 benefits.