Realme is now also taking off in Germany, the new Realme 6 should be the workhorse. A mid-range smartphone from 200 euros with great hardware.
Three weeks ago it was announced that Realme will bring its latest Android smartphone to Europe. Now there is also the official announcement for the German market. Meanwhile, nothing has changed in terms of price, the new Realme 6 mid-range smartphone starts at just 229.99 euros. Incidentally, for which there is an incredibly good technical team, the highlights include the 90 Hz screen and the 64 MP main camera.
Realme 6: new highlight for Android’s middle class
- 6.5 ″ 90 Hz FHD + display, LCD
- Mediatek Helio G90T processor
- up to 8GB RAM and 128GB storage (UFS 2.1)
- 4300 mAh battery, 30 W fast charge, USB-C
- 64 MP main camera + 119 ° ultra wide angle + portrait + macro 16 MP front camera
- WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5, GPS / Glonass, dual SIM, NFC
- Fingerprint sensor in the housing frame
- Android operating system (version 10) with Google apps out of the box
- 162.1 x 74.8 x 8.9mm, 191g
The only slight downside is that there is more memory than 4GB of RAM in the more expensive variant alone.
- 4GB + 64GB: 229.90 euros
- 4GB + 128GB: 269.90 euros
- 8GB + 128GB: 299.90 euros
The realme 6 can be reserved starting on April 22, 2020. Sales start on April 27, 2020 at 12 noon. The realme 6 is available at realme.com/eu and Amazon, OTTO, Conrad, Notebooksbilliger, Alternate and Preisboerse24. From April 27 to May 10, 2020 you can buy a realme 6 from Amazon, OTTO, Conrad, Notebooksbilliger, Alternate and Preisboerse24 a discount of 20 euros.
By the way, Realme is not a blank slate, the brand can be compared to Xiaomi’s Redmi and belongs to Oppo. Other devices are arriving, we had already written it here.