Samsung offers a 36-month extended manufacturer’s warranty for the Galaxy Note 10 through Amazon, now the smartphone is available at a reduced price.
Amazon is reducing the latest model in the Note series on its last-minute deals. Although the price is not even the best price on the net, the offer is still impressive. Samsung offers an extended manufacturer warranty exclusively through Amazon. For the Galaxy Note 10, this means a 36-month or 3-year manufacturer’s warranty. During this time, a smartphone can show weaknesses, so the offer of € 799 could be interesting.
You can read the warranty conditions directly from Samsung. The initially reduced price is only available on December 11, 2019.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Specifications
- 6.3 ″ AMOLED screen, FHD +, Gorilla Glass 6, 401 PPI
- Exynos 9825, 8/12 GB RAM
- 256/512 GB memory, expandable via microSD slot
- 12 MP (F / 1.5, OIS) + 16 MP (ultra wide angle) + 12 MP (telephoto, OIS) + ToF sensor (Note 10+ only) 10 MP front camera
- 3500 mAh battery, 25 W fast charging, 20 W wireless
- BT 5, USB-C, NFC, Wi-Fi 6, Dual SIM, Stereo Speakers, GPS / Glonass / Galileo, Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor
- 151.0 * 71.8 * 7.9mm, about 168g
- S-Pen with 4096 levels of pressure, gesture control and more