Anker has presented a new USB charger for smartphones and tablets, which is initially available for only € 30.
Anker has introduced a new charger, the market launch here in Germany starts directly with a discount at Amazon. New is the PowerPort Atom III Slim power supply, which stands out for its particularly compact housing. The power supply has four connections in total, one USB-C and three USB-A. The new power supply unit produces up to 45 watts through the USB-C port, which is enough for tablets and most laptops in use. Therefore, up to four devices can be charged at the same time.
Slim charger for four devices
- High speed with PowerIQ
- Charge up to 4 devices at the same time
- 18mm slim design with GaN technology
- MultiProtect security system
- Size: 90 × 86.5 × 18mm
- 45W USB-C output, 20W USB-A total output
- USB-C output: 5V == 2.4A / 9V == 3A / 15V == 3A / 20V == 2.25A
- USB-A output: 5V == 4A (2.4A maximum per port)
At market launch, the PSU only costs € 29.99 instead of € 39.99. Or get the coupon at the cash register AKPOWERP25 Write or activate on the product page. The offer is valid until December 11.