Do it yourself
the 07/06/2017 | 14:17
The best body makeup is still homemade! In our instructions we will show you step by step how you can easily and economically put on your body yourself.
Make up your body yourself
Whether it’s for a hot date in a little black dress, the perfect sparkle in a miniskirt, or even a more revealing photoshoot: Body makeup can help hide unsightly areas or emphasize your assets. Since experience shows that homemade cosmetics have many advantages, we recommend that you make up your own body and accompany you with our instructions. Before you start mixing your body makeup, you should have the following items ready:
- Washed or empty makeup bottles
- Old or broken eyeshadows in gold, brown and bronze hues from matte to shiny; the main thing is that they are very pigmented
- Body lotion or body oil, quickly absorbing
- Zippered bags or resealable freezer bags
- hair clasp
- Household funnel or piece of cardboard and tape
Tip: Use more golden tones if you have a lighter skin type or more bronze tones if you are one of the darker skin types.
Step by step instructions for body makeup.
- Loosen the eyeshadows from your palettes with a hair clip and fill them into a zippered bag.
- Close the sachet and crush the eyeshadows until they are almost completely powdery.
- Fill a makeup bottle about 1/5 full with body lotion or body oil.
- If you don’t have a household funnel on hand, wrap the piece of cardboard into a funnel shape and secure it with duct tape.
- Put the funnel in the makeup bottle and pour the eyeshadow powder from the zipper bag into it.
- Add about half of the foundation to the bottle as before the body lotion, no more than the same amount.
- Close the makeup bottle and shake it vigorously until it becomes a homogeneous mass.
- Apply some makeup on your body to test your skin tone.
- If the batter is too thick for you, just add a little more lotion or oil.
Tip: The darker you mix your body makeup, the better you can cover annoying bruises or even broom tears when you apply it.
Apply the body makeup to your skin as a body lotion or a body oil, depending on your choice. If you have added enough pigments to your makeup, you will quickly notice how well your makeup adheres.
Video: How to Mix Body Makeup Quickly and Easily
Putting on your body yourself is not that difficult, is it? We look forward to more body makeup blending tricks in the comments! By the way, we also know how you can make a body lotion yourself.
Did you do “Body Makeup: Instructions for Do It Yourself?” I like? Then write us a comment or share our article. We await your opinion and of course you can follow us on Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram.