Niña usa lentes de contacto y se vuelve casi ciega

Girl wears contact lenses and becomes almost blind

Girl wears contact lenses and becomes almost blind

Wear contact lenses correctly

When it comes to contact lenses, it is generally always important to adhere to hygiene rules. This year, researchers warned against blindness from mold. This can happen if the storage solution is used multiple times or if contact lenses that are only for a day or a week are worn longer.


As reported by “The Daily Mail” some time ago, an Asian woman is said to have worn contact lenses continuously for half a year. This allowed a parasite to establish itself that damaged the woman’s eyes so badly that she was left blind. Therefore, correct handling and hygiene are not only important with Halloween lenses, but also with normal lenses in general, regardless of whether they are monthly or daily.

Don’t you want to miss more news? Then add us on Snapchat: maedchen_de