With our template, garlands can be made very quickly. With little effort, you can conjure up an atmospheric Halloween decor in no time.
This is how you do it:
- Make the template: Print the template and cut out the bat. Glue it to the cardboard and cut out the outline of a bat from the cardboard. The wingspan should be approximately 10cm and the wingtips should not be too pointed, as they form the connecting pieces between individual bats.
- Cut the construction paper lengthwise into strips the height of the bat from head to toe. Then fold the construction paper into an accordion the width of the bat.
- Now place the template on the folded paper and draw the outlines.
- Now cut out the outline and make sure the wingtips are not cut at the folds. If you then separate the strip, a piece of garland has already been created.
- Make several garlands this way and maybe glue them together on the wingtips to make a long garland.
- Attach a string to each end of the garland and hang or hang on the window with tape.
- If you want, you can glue the googly eyes of the bats!
- By the way, you can also make a ghost garland out of white construction paper!