Oppo is bringing the A91 to Germany, the Android smartphone for the middle class is available with us at a reasonable price and offers a lot in return.
Oppo is taking off in Germany, gradually introducing its own smartphone portfolio to the German market. With the A91, there is now a very affordable mid-range smartphone that has a lot to offer in terms of features. For only 299 euros, the highlight is definitely the AMOLED screen, although Oppo has also installed such a screen in other comparable devices. This smartphone hardly leaves any wish unfulfilled when you look at the price and look at the data sheet.
- 6.4-inch AMOLED display, 408 PPI, fingerprint sensor
- MTK MT6771V, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB storage
- 48 MP main camera + ultra wide angle, portrait, mon16 MP front camera
- Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 5, LTE, dual SIM
- 4025 mAh battery, Vooc Flash Charge 3, USB-C
- Android operating system with Google applications
The Android smartphone, which weighs just 172g and is 7.9mm thick, will be available from well-known online retailers in the coming days.