indiatomorrow.co guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data that you enter on our site. Rest assured that we will never deliver your personal information to third parties.
In order for you to use our website, subscribe to our electronic newsletter and other emails, participate in our programs and promotions and participate in raffles or contests that others may sponsor, we collect personal information that you send to us and the information Non-personal that is collected under “cookies” definition described in this document. That information may include, but is not limited to, your first and last name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, date of birth and interests. We do not collect any personal information that you do not provide. Google uses associated advertising companies to publish ads when users visit our website. These companies may use information (not including name, address,
Currently this site hosts advertising of:
Google Adsense: http://www.google.com/intl/es_ALL/privacypolicy.html
From time to time, we may use your personal information for internal or external marketing and for promotional or analytical purposes. In addition, from time to time you can provide your contact information to our partners and affiliates who, in turn, send the information, for example, mail or email about your products and services. On occasion, we may offer a special promotion (such as a raffle, contest or a free subscription to goods and services) on the website together with a third-party service provider, sponsor or promotional partner, and share your information with the third party. another service provider, sponsor or promotional partner so you can send other special promotions you offer.
If you would like to delete all your personal information (except for the information we keep for record keeping) and / or remove your name and address from the promotion lists (including any personal information collected by our service providers) and Put your name on our “no contact” list, you should contact our Privacy Manager. Please note that any request to update your personal information may take up to 30 days for an email request and six weeks to process an email request.
Copyright infringement reports:
If you claim that your intellectual property is being violated, you must submit to the company:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the works or materials that have been infringed;
- The identification of the material that is demanded to infringe the data related to the specific location of the infringing materials on the Company’s website from which the copyright owner requests the withdrawal, with
- enough detail so that the company is able to find and verify its existence;
- Information of the person notifying the Company, including address, telephone number and, if available, contact email address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; Y
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once appropriate notification of infringement is received by the designated agent:
It is our company’s policy:
- remove or disable access to infringing material;
- notify the content provider, member or user that has removed or disabled access to the material; Y
- that the repeat offenders will have infringing material removed from the system and that the company will terminate, the user’s access of the member or the content provider of such to the service.
Procedure to provide a Counter Notification to the Designated Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or whose access has been disabled and the place where the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of an error or misidentification of the material; Y
- From the content provider, the member or the name, the user’s address, telephone number and, if available, email address and a statement that said person or entity accepts jurisdiction
- of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which or of the content provider, of the user’s electronic member is, or if, the user’s address of the member or of the content provider is
- outside the United States, of any judicial district in which the company is located, and that said person or entity will accept the process service of the person who submitted the notification of the alleged violation.
If a counter-notification is received by the designated agent, the Company may send a copy of the counter-notification to the initial complaining party and inform that person that it may replace the material removed or suspend the disqualification within 10 business days. Unless the rights owner files a lawsuit to obtain a court order against the content provider, member or user, the material removed can be replaced or access to it restored within 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notification, at the discretion of the company.
Please contact the agent designated to receive notification of the infringement claimed by the company at
Terms / Condition Use
Site users have access to hundreds of articles. The content of indiatomorrow.co is suggested by registered users who share information.
All content on this site respects and seeks not to violate intellectual property laws. In case you find or consider that an article is violating intellectual property laws, give notice to [email protected]
The content will be removed immediately from the site.
The user agrees not to publish or present on the Site content or other materials that are or could be considered: [email protected]
false, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, slanderous, invasive to the privacy or the protected data of another person, abhorrent, that involve harassment, an illegal act or that are racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive .
CONTENT CONTROL GENERATED BY THE USER
Although we strive to maintain high levels for this Site, we have no obligation to regularly monitor the accuracy or reliability of the User Generated Content that appears on the Site. Notwithstanding this, we reserve the right to modify or remove any Content Generated by the User at any time.
We have compiled this Policy to help you better understand the nature of your relationship with us and to allow you to make informed decisions about certain aspects of our relationship. Therefore, we encourage you to read this Policy carefully. Your continued use of our website confirms your agreement with this Policy. We understand and respect your concerns about the privacy of your personal information. Because of this and because trust is the main component of our business, we want to explain some of the key principles that underpin this Policy. This policy aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Be sure to understand what kind of information about you we collect with your permission;
- explain what we do with such information; Y
- They hold us responsible for the protection of their rights and their privacy under this Policy.
Personal information we collect
As used in this Policy, “personal information” means all data that relates to an identifiable human being whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be inferred, from the data.
Our website does not collect your personal information, with the exception of your IP address and certain information collected by Google Analytics, as will be explained below. In addition, our website may be detecting non-personal geographic location information to optimize our service, however, our website does not collect your exact geographic location or associate the geographic location data detected with a specific user. We do not sell your personal information to advertisers or other third parties. In certain cases, we may request your email address to contact you. If this happens, your email address will only be used to contact you and delete it when requested.
Use of IP addresses and browser settings
When you visit our website, we record the IP address and browser settings of your computer or other device. The IP address is the numerical address of your computer or other device used to visit our website. The browser settings may include the type of browser you use, the language of the browser and the time zone. We collect this information so that we can track the computer or device used in cases of misuse or illegal actions in relation to visits or the use of our website. In addition, we may collect this information for various internal business purposes, such as:
- generate statistics;
- measure traffic and popularity of content areas;
- collect broad demographic data for potential advertisers;
- identify usage trends and expand our business activities;
- general data analysis and administration of our site and affiliated sites;
- improve or modify our website, developing new services and functionalities; Y
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and legal process, requests from government authorities, relevant industry standards and our internal policies.
We may also use your IP address and browser settings in other ways and for other purposes for which we will provide you with a specific notice on this website at the time of collection. We may use or disclose your IP address and browser settings for any legitimate purpose to the extent permitted by applicable law.
We use a tool commonly known as “Google Analytics,” an industry standard analytical tool operated by Google, to collect information about the use of our website. We also rely on Google Analytics for graphic advertising and personalized advertising purposes, as these terms will be explained below. Google Analytics collects information, such as how often users visit our website and other sites they visited before arriving at our website. We use the information we obtain from Google Analytics in order to improve our website.
A cookie is a small file that is placed on your computer or other device when you visit a website that can be understood by the website that issued the cookie. We and Our Partners (as this term is explained in the next section) use the information collected by cookies to remember who you are to log in and your preferences, to provide content tailored to your needs or interests and to evaluate how our site is Web. used. You can accept or decline cookies through your browser settings. For more information, see the cookie settings available in your specific web browser (s).
On-screen advertising (also known as third-party advertising) on our website
We may allow third parties, including carefully selected advertising networks and business partners of TheSoul Publishing (hereinafter, “Our partners” ), to display advertising on our website. Because of that, our website may display advertisements from Our partners that link to the websites of Our partners. We cannot control or take responsibility for the privacy practices and content of our partners. We recommend that you read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal information.
In addition, some of our partners may recognize your computer or device through cookies or other technologies each time they send you an online advertisement. This allows them to understand where you, or other people who are using your computer or other device, saw your ad and to deliver ads that they think may be of interest to you.
Personalized advertising (previously known as interest-based advertising)
Our website allows Our partners to collect certain information about you to provide personalized advertising. Our partners are leaders in advertising groups based on digital performance that make a great effort to ensure that your personal information is secure and used properly. They may collect certain information from your computer or device, such as:
- your gender;
- your age;
- your location; Y
- areas of your interests
In addition, they may collect certain information related to your PC, laptop, mobile phone or other device attributes and traffic / session information, such as:
- the model of your computer or device;
- the brand of your computer or device;
- the details of the agent of your computer or device;
- the identification of your computer or device;
- session durations; Y
- activity information.
Use of information for personal advertising
The information collected by Our partners is used to analyze trends, understand user activities and collect demographic information to enable, manage and develop your personalized ads and related services. Our partners can share this information with their affiliates. To do this, our partners use technologies such as cookies and web beacons to collect information about their interaction with our website and third-party websites. This type of information does not identify you personally and, in general, is added with other data to create segments: user groups and general interest categories that are deduced based on a number of factors (for example, “sports fan “).
In addition, our partners may use the information collected from these types of cookies or similar technologies for a variety of other purposes, including:
- along with advertising that appears on other third-party websites;
- to measure the effectiveness of email and web-based ads; Y
- to report website traffic, statistics, advertising data and other interaction with advertisements and the websites on which they are served.
Our partners retain your information in accordance with their legitimate business purposes for processing. Thereafter, the information is deleted, archived for restricted legitimate interests or anonymized. Unidentifiable information can be maintained without time and use limitations.
We do not have access or control over cookies or other features that our partners may use, and the information practices of our partners and third-party websites are not covered by this policy. Contact them directly for more information about their privacy practices.
Why do you want to receive personalized ads?
Consumers like to receive personalized ads for many different reasons. Custom ads are useful because they are more adapted to your particular interests. Personalized ads are more likely to help you discover new products and services that are really relevant to you and your interests. In summary, receiving personalized announcements can help improve your access to new products, services and features that are most relevant to you. Also, you won’t see the same ads over and over again, since the number of times you see a particular custom ad is limited. By disabling custom ads, you lose all these benefits.
Choose not to receive personalized ads
If you do not want our website to show you personalized ads, we recommend that you do the following:
- use the Google service that allows you to disable the display of personalized ads by clicking on Google Ads Help to reject the option to view personalized ads and follow the instructions;
- use the mechanism of general exclusion of third-party advertisers who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) by clicking on NAI Opt-Out Out-Based Advertising and follow the instructions; or
- disable and delete cookies from the browser settings of your computer or device as follows:
- For Internet Explorer, click Microsoft Support to delete and manage cookies and follow the instructions;
- For Firefox, click on Firefox support to disable cookies and change cookie settings and Firefox support to delete cookies to remove information that websites stored on your computer and follow the instructions;
- for Google Chrome, click Google Chrome Help to delete, enable and manage cookies in Chrome and follow the instructions; or
- For Safari, click on Safari Help to manage cookies and website data and follow the instructions.
We may disclose your IP address and other information about you:
- as part of the sale of one of our websites to another company;
- to protect and defend the rights and property of TheSoul Publishing Group (including with respect to the application of our Terms and Conditions); Y
- when required by law, a government authority or a court order.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the privacy of your personal information or this Policy, contact us directly as specified in the contact form on this website.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect your IP address and other personal information within our organization and regularly monitor our system for vulnerabilities. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee or guarantee the security of information about you. Keep in mind that electronic communication, in particular email, is not necessarily secure against interception. For these reasons, we ask that you refrain from sending us personal information about yourself or anyone else on the Internet, unless strictly necessary.
Changes to this policy