Oppo wants to win more customers in Europe, the new Realme X50 will probably have first-class equipment from the premium middle class.
With the Realme X50, Oppo would like to clean the middle class of higher quality Android smartphones “from behind” internationally. Now that the possibly full data sheet of the device is out, it has a lot to offer under the hood. Almost typical of good but inexpensive smartphones in this class, the USB-C connection only supports the USB 2.0 standard and the camera lacks optical image stabilization. But that’s manageable given the rest of the team. Below you will find the familiar data sheet of the Realme X50.
Realme X50: Premium middle class with 5G at a low price?
- 6.67 ″ FHD + LCD with 120 Hz, Gorilla Glass 5
- 64 MP + ultra wide angle main camera, zoom, macro; 32 MP + ultra wide angle front camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor
- 6/8 GB RAM, 128/256 GB data storage
- 4500 mAh battery, 30 watt fast charge
- USB-C, Wi-Fi 5, BT 5, connector, dual GPS, NFC, 5G, fingerprint sensor, Dolby Atmos
Realme had already launched the first attack in 2019, the Oppo subsidiary should finally gain market share for the big sister of OnePlus in Europe with aggressive prices. Competition for Huawei and especially Xiaomi. With the Realme X50, there will soon be a premium mid-range smartphone with the latest Snapdragon 7 processor.
GSMArena (picture shows Realme 5)