With the Galaxy M21, Samsung will bring a new entry-level smartphone to Germany that has an AMOLED screen and lots of battery.
A few weeks ago, Samsung introduced a new entry-level smartphone with a huge battery, and now the new Galaxy M21 is slowly starting out in German retail. Initially, sales will start in the Samsung store, there and also in the rest of the German trade, initially an MSRP of only 219 euros will be paid. For this price, there is even an AMOLED screen and quite usable Android hardware.
- 6.4-inch AMOLED screen, FHD +, 404 PPI
- Exynos 9611 chip (8 cores), 4/64 GB memory
- 6000 mAh battery, USB-C, 15 W fast charge
- 48 MP camera + bokeh + 20 MP ultra wide angle front camera
- LTE, WiFi 2.4 / 5 GHz, Bluetooth 5, NFC, GPS
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android 10 with Google apps out of the box
- 159.0 x 75.1 x 8.9mm, 188g