Call forwarding allows you to automatically forward an incoming call to another phone number. For example, if you set call forwarding from your landline to your cell phone while you are away from home, you will not miss any important calls.
Set up forwarding on your landline
You can easily configure call forwarding with various code numbers on your landline phone.
If you set up immediate forwarding, all incoming calls will be forwarded immediately:
- Pick up your phone and press green button. Then enter the code on the phone keypad * twenty-one * Followed by the Phone number to which it will be forwarded, one. Confirm your entry with #.
- You should then receive an announcement. Laic You later in, so that forwarding can be activated.
- You can then test everything by calling your landline. Deactivate then you can redirect with code # twenty-one #.
Forward if busy
If you configure this forwarding, incoming calls will only be forwarded if your line is busy:
- On your phone, press green button. Then select the entry code on the keyboard * 67 * Followed by the Destination number. When done, press #.
- You will then receive an announcement. Laic Then you in, to activate forwarding.
- Then call your landline to test the diversion. To do this again deactivate, choose # 67 #.
Resend if there is no reply
If you don’t answer incoming calls after 15 seconds, they are forwarded:
- press the green button on your phone. Then enter the code * 61 * on the keyboard followed by Destination number Y #.
- You will now receive an announcement. Laic You later in, for the diversion to be activated.
- Then test forwarding by calling your landline. To the Deactivate select forwarding # 67 #.
Set up forwarding on Android phones
You can easily configure the forwarding of your calls with your Android smartphone. Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the short instructions.
Set up forwarding on iPhone
You can find the call forwarding option in your iPhone settings. Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the short instructions.
Quick Start Guide: Android
- Open the Phone app, tap in the upper right corner Three point menu and then select “Settings” outside.
- Then touch “Additional services“and later”Deviation“.
- Now select “voice call“.
- The default is usually forwarding to your mailbox activated. Before making the change, it is best to write down your mailbox number in case you want to reconfigure it. Then tap the setting you want to configure forwarding for.
- Now enter the Destination number and touch “Activate“.
- To disable forwarding, touch settings again and then select “Deactivate“Or enter your mailbox number again.
Quick Start Guide: iPhone
- Open the iPhone settings, choose “telephone“And then touch”Call forwarding“.
- Then activate the option “Call forwarding“And touch”Forward to“.
- Then enter the Destination number and touch “behind“.
- To deactivate forwarding deactivate The option “Call forwarding” again.