Lenovo brings us more products in Germany, now with the T1 there is also a smart and intelligent robot vacuum cleaner for less than 400 euros.
More and more smartphone manufacturers are testing their own TVs, but more and more are testing smart home devices. This also includes Lenovo, the Chinese, best known for laptops, are now bringing the T1 to Germany. It is a smart robot vacuum cleaner with integrated laser navigation that starts in German stores for 369 euros. An automatic cleaning station is also available for 479 euros.
Lenovo T1: the vacuum robot also empties optionally
As with some comparable devices, it is a true all-rounder, because the Lenovo Robot Vacuum can vacuum and clean.
- LDS laser navigation and SLAM mapping technology
- easy control via the app, with Google Home or Amazon Alexa
- Filter: HEPA; Sound power level:
- strong suction power with max. 2700pa
- Dust container (400 ml), water tank (110 ml)
- 5200 mAh battery, up to 150 min cleaning time or 200 square meters