Apple just released the watchOS 7 update for Apple Watch. If you don’t know how to use Memoji in watchOS 7, immediately read the article below.
How to use Memoji in watchOS 7 for those who don’t know
Memoji is a cool feature that has been updated in watchOS 7. It offers Apple Watch users something new. However, not everyone knows how to use Memoji. So today Viettel Store will guide you on how to create, duplicate and use Memoji.
1. How to create Memoji in watchOS 7
How to use Memoji in watchOS 7 very simple, but first you need to create Memoji.
– Step 1: on your Apple Watch, go to the Memoji application.
– Step 2: Then click on the “+” to create a new Memoji.
– Step 3: Then you will have many new options like choosing the color of skin, eyes and hair. Just click on each item and then turn the “Digital Crown” button to choose the color you want.
– Step 4: Once completed, the selected items will show you a new Memoji. Here you can touch Memoji to see different expressions.
– Step 5: If you are satisfied with the new Memoji, simply press the “Done” button to finish and add Memoji to your collection.
2. How to use Memoji in watchOS 7
– Edit existing Memoji: To use Memoji in watchOS 7, you need to know how to edit existing Memoji. Open “Memoji” -> go to any 1 Memoji in the collection -> Select items and then rotate the “Digital Crown” button to edit similar to creating Memoji. Once you’re done, click Done to edit your changes.
– Cloning Memoji: You can completely duplicate any Memoji in many different copies and then edit each other in a different way. Open the Memoji app -> select 1 Memoji -> drag the menu to the bottom and select “Duplicate”.
– Delete a Memoji: Similar to multiplying, you can choose “Delete” to delete a Memoji.
– Select Memoji set as watch face wallpaper: This is how to use Memoji in watchOS 7 You should definitely know this because it will create a novelty for your watch. Select 1 Memoji you want to set as wallpaper in the Memoji app -> pull down the menu at the bottom and select “Create watch face”.
Once completed, the selected Memoji will become the background image for the watch face. If the watch face doesn’t change, press and hold the watch face and swipe left to select Memoji as the wallpaper.
Outside how to use Memoji in watchOS 7, you can also add any Memoji to Apple Watch collection via iPhone and then share it with others. Too cool, right. Share with your friends to use this feature together.