The right care routine for blemished skin
There is no reason to be ashamed of blemished skin. Some people are simply more likely to have annoying pimples than others. It says nothing about your hygiene! Blackheads are caused by clogged pores. This usually happens due to the production of too much sebum. During puberty, hormones change and this is also accompanied by the overproduction of sebum. It is very important that you take care of and clean your skin in the morning and at night with the appropriate care products so that pimples, inflammation or redness do not have any chance and disappear better.
In the morning:
- Cleanse your face with a degreasing cleansing lotion (eg. Garnier Skin Clear Cleansing Lotion) and remove the dirt
- Gently dry your face
- Apply a mattifying day cream (ex Effaclar Duo Creme de La Roche Posay) and massage them gently
- If you have pimple marks, we recommend that you apply sunscreen afterward. In this way, the pimple marks do not darken and disappear faster.
- If you want to cover your pimples, do so in moderation. Apply your makeup only selectively to the affected areas
In the afternoon:
- Remove the mascara and co. With a cotton
- Then cleanse your face with the cleansing lotion in the morning (eg. Garnier Skin Clear Cleansing Lotion)
- Put a few jets of a facial toner on a cotton ball and clean your face again. You will be surprised how much dirt and makeup is still in your pores.
- Add a few drops of Paulas Choice BHA Peelings on a cotton ball and caress your face. When using a chemical peel, you should apply sunscreen in the morning!
- Take care of your face with the cream you used in the morning (ex. Effaclar Duo Creme de La Roche Posay) and let your skin regenerate overnight.
The best tips against pimples
Even little habits can cause your skin to have blemishes and pimples. These helpful tips are quick to implement and can just as quickly show success in fighting pimples!
- Wash your hands regularly
- Don’t put your hands on your face
- Don’t use greasy beauty products
- Clear your pores every morning and night with a facial toner
- Don’t squeeze pimples, it will only make things worse
- Try to avoid consuming milk and cheese.
- Drink enough water (two to three liters a day)
- Dab some tea tree oil on the pimple at night.
- Facial steam baths open pores and allow pimples to heal faster
- Without exception, remove your makeup before exercising and before going to bed.
What ingredients work against pimples?
- Salicylic acid: Salicylic acid penetrates deep into our skin and acts as a gentle peel there. If you use products that contain salicylic acid, you can assume that your Clean pores of dead skin cells, keratinization removal and therefore the natural regeneration process your skin will be stimulated. You will quickly notice that your beans peel and dry practically overnight.
- zinc: Zinc is a trace mineral and accelerates wound healing. This means that the pimples disappear significantly faster. Furthermore, zinc inhibits sebum production. – this is particularly beneficial for oily and blemished skin.
- Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil has been used for centuries to treat skin problems. The reason is that anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and fungicidal Effect.
What is the difference between pimples and acne?
Pimples are understood in the broadest sense as impure skin that has a little pimple here and there. The blemishes are largely not painful and will disappear in a few days. Girls and women are often plagued with this before their period. Have you heard of facial mapping? The location of pimples on your face can say a lot about your health. Find out more here.
Acne, on the other hand, is one Skin disease in which pimples under the skin or on the surface become inflamed and occur over and over again. They hurt like hell and make even removing makeup a pain. Acne is one of the most common skin diseases in the world and is considered a chronic inflammatory disease of the sebaceous glands. The excessive production of sebum causes the recurrent appearance of blackheads, nodules under the skin, pimples and, in severe cases, lumps.
Is Zinc Ointment Good For Pimples?
Zinc ointment is one of the secret weapons among home remedies and is known for its antiseptic and drying properties. So if you put a zinc ointment on a pimple, the nutrient medium will be deprived, and as a result, it will dry out. Zinc ointment is especially recommended for inflamed pimples. At the same time, the zinc ointment promotes wound healing and prevents pimple marks from developing. Such cool things! It is important that you only apply the zinc ointment selectively on the pimple and that the makeup is removed from the face beforehand. It is best to apply a zinc ointment before going to bed. To do this, apply the cream to your skin as usual and then use a cotton swab or your disinfected fingers to apply the zinc ointment precisely to the pimple. In the morning you will see and feel a clear relief!
Is there any special makeup for pimples?
All dermatologists will advise you not to wear makeup at all if you have blemished skin, pimples, and acne, as this puts even more stress on your already clogged pores. It is best to use a light BB Cream that hydrates the skin and, thanks to its subtle tint, conceals pimples. If that is not enough for you and you prefer to use a covering foundation, you need to make sure it is oil free. We can give you the PHOERA Foundation for only 12 euros recommend. It reliably covers impurities and blackheads and does not further clog pores. Very important when making up skin with blemishes: Remove make-up well every night! Ideally, with a cleansing lotion and toner, so that any makeup residue is removed.
When should you see a doctor with skin blemishes?
A pimple here and there is not the end of the world and shows that your hormones change, especially during puberty. However, if the pimples start to appear more frequently and appear larger than normal, caution is advised. Blemished skin can quickly turn into acne, which should be treated by a dermatologist. Acne pimples are painful, inflamed, and larger than small blemishes. If complete skin care no longer works, make an appointment with a dermatologist. It analyzes your current skin condition and recommends suitable skin care products. Such a date does not hurt and creates certainty. Regular check-ups are also important, as it is rarely possible to objectively assess the deterioration of the skin’s condition. It is best to find a dermatologist in your area so that you can see him at regular intervals.
What product against pimples and pimples can you buy at the pharmacy?
The first route in the search for products against pimples and pimples naturally leads us to the pharmacy. But what products are really good for pimples and blackheads? We tell you.
- Zinc ointment
- Balea Cleaning Oil
- Nø Cosmetics Retinol Serum (Make sure you know the active ingredient before use!)
- Niacinamide with at least 4%
- Vitamin C Serums
- Sun protection for the face