Samsung will soon offer an outdoor smartphone for potential customers again, now there are many details about the new Samsung Xcover Pro.
From time to time, outdoor smartphones are still in demand, but only a few manufacturers produce such devices. Samsung wants to add a new Xcover Pro soon and meet this demand. This is again a mid-range Android smartphone, which is already equipped with Android 10 and is therefore up to date. Some technical data is also known thanks to Winfuture, and there are also the first press images of the new “robust” Android. -Smartphones.
January 9, 2020 update: Oopsi, that wasn’t a leak. The new Galaxy Xcover Pro has already been presented exclusively in Finland and therefore under the radar of us and many other journalists.
New Samsung smartphone with removable battery
Samsung is planning a new outdoor smartphone
- 6.3 ″ 20: 9 FHD + LCD screen
- Samsung Exynos 9611 processor
- 4GB RAM, 64GB memory (expandable)
- 4020 mAh battery, USB-C, 15 W charging speed
- 25 MP + 8 MP main camera, 13 MP front camera
- NFC (Google Pay), WiFi-ac, Bluetooth 5, fingerprint sensor
- IP69 certified (waterproof, dustproof)
- 165.2 x 76.5 x 9.94mm, 217g
- Android 10
The new Xcover is expected to cost around € 500. German customers can definitely expect to be able to buy the new outdoor smartphone soon. As already suspected, the Xcover Pro should be able to live particularly well with drops, water, and dust.