The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is already available in Europe and Germany as a Pro model, which has more memory and a small improvement in the camera.
Xiaomi is launching its latest Android smartphone on the European market, and now we also offer the Mi Note 10 Pro. So far only the regular Mi Note 10 has been offered in Europe and Germany. The Pro model can now also be found at early dealers and is even available from stock. Furthermore, the Pro model also appears for the first time on Xiaomi’s official homepage for the German market. € 649.90 is the initially estimated RRP, but there is a little more on offer.
The Pro model of the Mi Note 10 has more memory
Of course, one of the “best” things is more memory. There are 8 instead of 6 GB of RAM and 256 instead of 128 GB of data storage. There is also a change to the 108 MP camera. While the Mi Note 10 is based on a system with 7 lenses (7P), the Pro model has a set of 8 lenses (8P). It has not yet been possible to determine whether this makes a visible difference in everyday life. In any case, there was still no meaningful comparison.
The bottom line is that you pay the premium mainly due to the larger memory. Everyone will have to decide for themselves if this is the right way to go. The Pro model is also offered in Aurora Green, Midnight Black and Galcier White, among other things, the devices are already Available in stock at MediaMarkt. The regular Mi Note 10 is also available for less than € 500.
Xiaom Mi Note 10 (Pro) Datasheet
- 6.47 ″ FHD + AMOLED display with curved sides and fingerprint
- Snapdragon 730G, 6/8 GB RAM, 128/256 GB storage
- 5260 mAh battery, 30 watt fast charge, USB-C
- 108 MP 1 / 1.33 ″ main camera, F1.69, OIS, 27 MP photo resolution 8 MP 1 / 3.6 ″ telephoto (wide angle), F2.0, OIS, 5x zoom 12 MP 1 / 2.6 ″ telephoto / portrait ( close), F2.020 MP 1 / 2.8 ″ ultra-wide, F2.22 – 10 cm macro, F2.4 Double flash with soft light
- 32 MP front camera in a notch
- High resolution audio, NFC, WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5, jack connection, infrared emitter